Thread: Hi All

hajistic Unattached

Hi All

Hi,

I hadn't played 01/02 since 2001 I guess. It's bringing back some memories, I had an awesome game playing as Stalybridge Celtic. I remember having the re-incarnations of Edgar Davids, Rivaldo, Beckham and Scholes in my midfield. I seem to remember having to sell my defence to buy them so I didn't achieve what I should have done.

I'm just starting up a game as Stalybridge, going to relive some old memories. Sadly enough, after over a decade I still remember a few of the players (Steve Bushell was a favorite back then).

Cheers

vCash
    Welcome back

look around and enjoy

:hi:

vCash
    & enjoy

Also Danny Boshell, Mike Duff & Jamie Forrester to mention a few, are good for lower league teams on the original game

hello and welcome on board

vCash
    Weclome, have a good time here

vCash
    Welcome dude!

hajistic Unattached
    Thanks for the welcomes and player recommendations. I'm not sure if I should worry that I remember some of those players after all these years. I have a memory of signing Ben Watson from palace when I was in the conference which sticks with me, that could have been a different version though (I'm sure that was my Stalybridge Celtic game though).

I was in my final year at Uni when this was out. During Easter '02 all my mates went back home but I stayed to complete my project (I studied computer science). I did 2 hours of programming in the morning when I got up and two hours of write up in the evening. The rest of the day was between me and my Stalybridge save, I got through a fair number of hours of play.

This was probably the version of the game I had most fun with so I'm glad you guys exist.

vCash
    Welcome to the site buddy .