Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: September 2012 Tapanified Update

Made it through 100 seasons with each country, beginning in 2012. Never got the October 25, 2013 crash even once.

Issues found:

International Competitions:

World Cup - Doesn't always work, but I can't figure out why it doesn't work in certain years.

Oceania Nations Cup - 2012 3rd place game never gets played, competition does not take place after this.

International Club Competitions:

World Club Championship: 2029 3rd place game never gets played, competition never runs again. I think this could be fixed by moving the competition back to it's original timeframe, which is in August.

Asian Cup Winners Cup: 2013 3rd place game never gets played, competition never runs again.

Country Club Competition issues:

Australia: Closing Stage only gets played during the first season.

Belgian Cup does not get drawn. Fix using Tri-Wasano editor listed earlier in this thread.

Denmark sends teams from First Division to UEFA Competitions instead of from Premier League. Fix: Change the competition prestige rankings, so Premier > First Division.

Ireland - Munster Senior Cup 2nd round gets played first season, third round never drawn. Leinster Senior Cup is never drawn, and never played.

Northern Ireland - Charity Shield runners up not always listed. Not a big issue at all.

Spain - When you use Second Division B, at some point (it's not the same year every time, unfortunately) the promotion playoffs get messed up, and then the following season the scheduling for all the divisions gets messed up from that year forward (teams end up playing all of their games over 12 matchdays). When I ran the game without Second Division B selected, it went 100 seasons without any scheduling issues.
    Last edited by cdewar19; 29-12-12 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermotron View Post
    Could you perhaps post some save games that work for others to play?
    That's a good idea. If people want to send me a list of countries they want to play via private message, I can run a test to make sure it works, then upload for people.

Started another game, this time not with the tapanified version of the update, but with the update + Tapani patch v.2.19.
    Same settings and unfortunately the game crashes again on 1st of August 2011 (same error in ''arg_second..cpp 705'').

So, there is definitely a problem here, at least in my installation.

Is there a way to do something (like disabling the 2nd Argentine division) with a save game editor or is it a lost cause?

EDIT: No 1st August crash if I start in holiday mode from the beginning.
    Last edited by ray22; 31-12-12 at 12:37 PM.

So the first time I try running multiple leagues at once, I get the October 25, 2013 error. *D'OH!!!*

bless3110 Unattached
    why doesnt my cm editor work

vCash
    Did you install this patch or just the Sept 2012 Update on a regular set-up

vCash

GagneDouze Unattached
    Why is it when I'm trying to extract the files to 'Data', it asks 'Yes' 'Yes to all' 'rename' etc, when clicked 'Yes to all', it throws up a diagnostic error and doesn't do anything.

Sorry, I'm not at all technical with WinRAR. I've done patches before but a long time ago.

Thanks all.

vCash
    Try install IZArc and see if that's any better.

GagneDouze Unattached
    Try install IZArc and see if that's any better.
    Says I don't have permission?

vCash
    You need to be an administrator on your pc or turn off user access controls

Wassap Unattached
    Hello,

I have an issue with the game. I have seen before that someone was commenting about the Error 5809 ('v3.9.68TZ index..cpp 5809') and I am having the same one, slightly modified I think.
    I have been able to create a game with the minimum database and I have saved it. I have no problem to load that particular game again and continue playing. However, I wanted to initialise a game with a larger database but I cannot start a new game again. The pop up with the Error 5809 appears. I have checked and it does not affect to the database as I cannot start a new game with a minimum database either.
    I have uninstall the game, and deleted all traces from my laptop, install it again and follow all the steps, but the same thing occurs: I can load my previous game and I cannot create a new game.
    Could someone help me to fix this situation?

Thanks in advance!

justace Unattached

Unhappy Someone please help with patching my game, desperate to play this afternoon!

Hi all, i've had a snow day at work so managed to get off home early and want to get playing cm again.
    I'm at my wits end as when I try to install the Sept 2012 update and am following the instructions below:

Installing instuctions:
    1. Install CM 01/02 (or re-install it if already installed)
    2. Install the 3.9.68 Official Patch.
    3. Extract the files from Tapanified September 2012 Update.rar to the Data folder.
    4. Apply (as admin when possible) cmpatcher-3.12.exe and select start year as 2010. 2012 has proved to not work correctly!!
    5. Apply (as admin when possible) September 2012 Patcher.exe.
    6. Start a new game.

I don't have the September 2012 Patcher.exe (step 5), what is that? And where can I get it?! It doesn't come in the zip file download! I've got the cmpatcher-3.12.exe though.

Please help someone, I'm sure it's something really simple that I've missed!
    Thanks to you all.
    Jason

vCash
    It's in the same folder

Installing instuctions:
    1. Install CM 01/02 (or re-install it if already installed)
    2. Install the 3.9.68 Official Patch.
    3. Extract the files from Tapanified September 2012 Update.rar to the Data folder.
    4. Apply (as admin when possible) cmpatcher-3.12.exe and select start year as 2012.
    5. Apply (as admin when possible) September 2012 Patcher.exe.
    6. Start a new game.

first of all, i thanked you for this update, it is especially grete move..

I applied installing instruction above.. there was no problem..
    i finished season (2012-2013), i have started a new season (2013-2014), after i played 7-8 games, windows gave an error : "CM0102 has stopped working" and i have shoched ... though i restart CM0102, nothings is changed.

How can i solve this problem?

vCash
    You'll have to start in 2010, 2012 doesn't work I'm afraid

You'll have to start in 2010, 2012 doesn't work I'm afraid
    Ok i have read this thread fully and i got it

So when will you install new one works clearly?

vCash

Second Season Syndrome

Not talking about a dip in form on my own part, I'm doing just fine in that respect. I seem to have a continuous problem with my save games crashing during my second season, I've had this problem happen on 3 separate saves, the third time after a completely fresh install, and every time it seems the exact same date, always 25 October 2013. I'm using the Tapanified September 2012 update with the 2012 patcher, and it happens every time, no internal error message, just the usual Windows crash message:

this is a known issue with the tapanified version.

There was a thread about it but no answers were ever forthcoming on how to sort it out.

It did work no probs for me, however.

Hi mates, i know that start of the game has to be in 2010.But this patch reduces players ages by 2 ages in that case.And i think it's not realistic.Others patches for example 2.19 or 2.18 don't cause that.
    And because of that i used 2.19 patch.I select 2008 as start year because of regular row with world cups an european championships,like in a reallity.But I had an error after update on the end of the season.That window shows some error with some oceania league!? and when i click ok there was error with "don't send" and "send error report".
    Why there is a problem with using 2.19 patch?

vCash
    If you've applied the 2.19 to this database it's unlikely to work. Clean DB, Sept Data Update, Tapani patch and start in 2010 (or use Speed Adjuster and start in 2001 and have a stable game )

hi all, i've a big problem.. i follow the instructions but.. the games starts always in 2010 and i don't see any loan.. Why???
    What has happened??
    what's wrong??

Crash Dutch play-offs (tapani)

Hello, I am experiencing some problems when playing the Dutch league with the tapanified september update. First of all, there are amateur teams in the first division while real first division teams (Volendam and Veendam) are absent. It's also not possible for them to play any games, other then the cup, or to achieve promotion to the first division.

Then the real problem, when playing in the play offs at the end of the season the game crashes as soon as the #4 of the group stage is known. I get a news message that says "-null-" and then the game shuts down. I kind off solved the problem by not clicking on the news message and adding dozens of coach reports but even though I was #1 in the group stage I still played in the first division next season.

Maybe there are already some threads about this but I couldn't find any with the search box.

Greetings,

Calhoun

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Calhoun84 For This Useful Post:

vCash
    Hey guys. So i installed the Tapanified 2012 update, no problems installing. Started playing, all good. then shortly into the second season - crash. thought it was a one off, but then reading here i guess its the infamous October crash.
    So no problem. It doesnt work, fine, ill try something else.

My question - if starting on 2010 are all the players ages going to be 2 year younger? If so, thats kinda a gamebreaker. So would this be the case? If not, id have no problem with the game starting in 2010, just dont want to play it if the ages are always messed up.

Id check myself, but at my gf's place til later this evening.

Thanks in advance guys

Martinho.

vCash
    The players will be their current age, no matter what year you start.

That's why I don't even bother starting in 2010.

After a few seasons of playing, the year is irrelevant anyways.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast