Thread: CM 3 2012/2013 Update Project

CM 3 2012/2013 Update Project

Hi guys

I have begun a project to update CM3's data to reflect today's teams and leagues as close as possible within the confines of the game and editing software, as CM3 is my favourite version of the game and I just couldn't adjust to CM0102

A couple of work in progress screencaps for anyone interested ~

I will let you know when I'm satisfied with it's completion and ready for upload.

I will be doing this as a hobby, and it will be far from perfect. I aim to work on the clubs, in the major leagues, and well known old and up and coming players here and there in lower leagues, so it will be far from comprehensive, as this will take a huge amount of time and effort, which I know I can not commit to. I hope you will like it anyway !

I am using Tri Wasano's CM3 Data Editor, and using many different sources [games, websites] as a base for statistics to help me with the groundwork, with a lot of tweaking here and there.

I have a question though. As we all know players are playing into there late 30's and some even around the 40 age club at a top professional level !! The problem I have is that in CM3 most players deteriorate rapidly around the age of 32 and after. So I have been giving some thought to making the ages less accurate, so that they will have more longevity game wise by lowering their age if they are currently old - thoughts ?

vCash
    I didn't think other data updates were allowed on this forum?

They were, they had a vote for my 0001 thread if I was allowed to release DBs.

Also on a side note, not many people play CM3 so wouldn't think much of a threat but massive respect to the guy. That is seriously cool.

Mohsin, out of interest are you adding new players or writing overexisting players, have you tried JL's squad injector extractor as that would cut down your time rapidly but is also risky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post

Also on a side note, not many people play CM3 so wouldn't think much of a threat but massive respect to the guy. That is seriously cool.

Mohsin, out of interest are you adding new players or writing overexisting players, have you tried JL's squad injector extractor as that would cut down your time rapidly but is also risky.
    thanks ! I am overwriting existing players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam F View Post
    Maybe they were referring to Cm0102 updates when they banned them from the site then

Yes, I was quite vocal on here when other folk released 0102 updates. OBD ONLY for me

Is this still on the go Mohsin?