Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2013 Data Update Feedback

Does it work with Tapanified September Patch? What patch do I have to use in connection with this update?

vCash
    anything from the 2.xx series like 2.19 for example.

does not work with tapanified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RoffeZ View Post
    Massive job u have done! But one thing i just noticed.. Lars Ekstrand on Loan at Watford from Udinese,his real name is Joel Ekstrand.. Not Lars.. Cheers from Sweden..

Lars Henning Joel Ekstrand (born 4 February 1989) is a Swedish footballer who plays as a defender for Watford on loan from Udinese.

^ Thats his real name, but known as Joel Ekstrand.

vCash
    excellent work as normal guys....the only thing i can find is Andre Santos is now on loan to brazil side Gremio from arsenal.....a small thing granted....but just goes to show how good this update really is......keep it up!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barney For This Useful Post:

Is there going to be Tapanifield March 2013 Data Update?

vCash
    I hope not since the last one was more hassle than it was worth

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why is the download an .exe-file this time?

Hm, I tried again and this time it seems like I'm getting a .zip as usual. Strange. The first file I downloaded was called "march2013datafiles.zip.exe" from fastfileftp.info. Sounds a bit fishy, I've deleted it.
    Last edited by JLa; 11-03-13 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    It's just a Zip file. Have you downloaded iLivid instead? When downloading make not to downloading anything that's also ticked or suggested

U06 Unattached
    Thanks! Thats good!

The update is great. But i was playing with Schalke 04, and my financial status was "Rich". But near the end of the first season, i lost ton of money (with no detail, or reason), and schalke finances are now red. I noticed that this happened to all the first division clubs in German Bundesliga. Is this happened with anyone? Someone knows what is happening?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to arabelo For This Useful Post:

vCash
    this is something i have never noticed. schalke also has only 12m at game start so not sure why you were rich in the first place.

sometimes at the end of season you pay out the shareholders but that doesn't usually put you in the red.

your problem sounds more something patch-related.

kimnh80 Unattached
    Thanks so much for your excellent work, friends. I could enjoy every day. Again, thanks!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kimnh80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks a lot for this excellent effort and great commitment in keeping this game alive :clap2:

I have a quick question: Before starting the Data Editor it recommends a database validation and if accepted it fixes / corrects some great number of things. Is this a good thing or does it undo some of the changes in the update?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CycloneRcr For This Useful Post:

vCash
    It will remove a lot of histories so it's not recommended

vCash
    It will as well remove some loans in clubs with B team, try not to validate if you have a freshly installed update

A small detail: Something that caught my eye in a couple of first seasons with different clubs if Lucas Biglia always having a big money transfer, always more than 10 million and in my last game a 20.5 million (euro) to Napoli. In real life he can't find a team willing to pay 7 million for him so this feels a bit off c: small detail ofcourse, but thought I'd mention c:

vCash
    Why would you think no one would be willing to pay more than 7mil in real life. He has been linked with a few teams over the last 2 seasons, yes he may not have moved just yet but Anderlecht would likely demand at least 10mil for him.

Anyway, this is just a game. I have seen worse players move in game for fee's hitting 10mil +

Hi mates,I have just one obsevation with this update with regard to other,March 2012 update for example.

I used that update with 2.19 patch and start year 2007 because of equivalent row of world cups and other internationals comps with 2011 which has been right start year for that update.
    But now when i set 2008 in this update as a start year which is equivalent with 2012(which can't be set because of well known error) i have some error on 21.6.2009 with some match of world cup qualification in oceania.

In March 2012 update i didn't have that problem with start year 2007 in 2.19 patch
    I don't know why i have that problem in this update.

vCash
    Yes but 2012 doesn't work so why would 2008 work?

That's an issue with the 2.19 patch which seems to be designed, or finished only for 2010 when it was released

24. I believe that's a known issue with starting in 2008.

Friends, you will release any update corrected March 2013?
    not wanting to be boring, but at least fix these transfers since last wait until the next update probably September would be bad especially for those who participate league of their own countries as my case that the league is not Brazilian ... totally updated
    if you need my help I am available.
    as before they did two updates, one beta and a complete shortly thereafter.
    thank you for understanding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thiagoces View Post
    Friends, you will release any update corrected March 2013?
    not wanting to be boring, but at least fix these transfers since last wait until the next update probably September would be bad especially for those who participate league of their own countries as my case that the league is not Brazilian ... totally updated
    if you need my help I am available.
    as before they did two updates, one beta and a complete shortly thereafter.
    thank you for understanding.
    The next update will be September.

We never actually did a beta and then a full release - we did a version 2 to correct a bug, not to update changes that were posted.

vCash
    using the editor is pretty easy to thiagoces

Quote Originally Posted by EL-TOPPO View Post
    Why would you think no one would be willing to pay more than 7mil in real life. He has been linked with a few teams over the last 2 seasons, yes he may not have moved just yet but Anderlecht would likely demand at least 10mil for him.

Anyway, this is just a game. I have seen worse players move in game for fee's hitting 10mil +
    Indeed, but he has a release clause of 7-8 million euro in his contract which non of those teams seem to want to pay. But can you edit minimum release clauses? And it might just be a game but hasn't it been proven what affects prices, I see him move every game for a lot of money it just seemed fair to mention it, that's all c:

vCash
    U can edit Min Release with a save game editor I believe but not a pre-game editor...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast