Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: UEFA European Championships - 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ri View Post
    If Czech Republic were beaten so badly by Russia, and Czech Republic beat Greece relatively easy tonight, how good are those Russians then...?
    Or how bad are Greece and the Czech?

Quote Originally Posted by shikaka View Post
    Or how bad are Greece and the Czech?
    Yeah, that perhaps too.. This game isn't great..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ri View Post
    Yeah, that perhaps too.. This game isn't great..
    The goal will hopefully liven it up

vCash

What a day it was. No comments xD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post

What a day it was. No comments xD.
    Dzagoev has contract until December. CSKA is f.cked I guess. But that is pretty much it for yesterday

6. Just found out Dzagoev is almost 22 as well, fear for my soccer manager team now

Tournaments Won: 2

vCash
    germany supposedly going with the same line-up as against portugal.

meaning hummels and gomez stay in the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Patinoz View Post

What is not surprising, but I still don't understand Podolski. I never did to be honest...

vCash

Good as I have Hummels in my dream team

vCash

Loads of speculations about changes van Marwijk might make(in order of likeliness):

- Huntelaar could come in as SC moving van Persie to the AMC position or even the bench.
    - Kuijt could come in as rightwing moving Robben to the leftwing, Affelay to the bench.
    - vd Vaart might replace van Bommel as holding mid.
    - vd Wiel being replaced by Boulahrouz or even ...believe it or not ... Kuijt.
    - combinations of the above.

vCash
    Some Euro 2012 highlights

< - - Mila Kunis has a sister :doggy:

vCash
    doesnt matter what the dutch line-up is, we gonna lose.

we are consistently terrible in the second group game and seem to hate qualifying early.

in the last 6 tournaments (wc 2010, euro 2008, wc 2006, euro 2004, wc 2002, euro 2000), we only could win group stage game 2 once. (3 losses and 2 draws or 4 losses and 1 draw, not sure)

so make the smart decision and put your money on holland

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash
    We might not be winning any football but we're having the craic for sure

Tournaments Won: 1

vCash

Stupid ugly bitches, embarrassing Croats in front of all Europe. :facepalm: :slap:

About this match, Dutch players seem to have been annoyed with each other from the kick-off. Definitely wasn't a good sign...

Gomez finishing was world class, absolutely fantastic.

There's still hope for Holland, albeit slim. First of all, unmotivated Germany need to beat a disciplined Denmark side and then they have to beat Portugal by at least two goals.

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of the group matches, the
    following criteria are applied, in the order given; to determine the rankings:
    a) higher number of points obtained in the matches among the teams in question;
    b) superior goal difference in the matches among the teams in question (if more
    than two teams finish equal on points);
    c) higher number of goals scored in the matches among the teams in question (if
    more than two teams finish equal on points);
    d) superior goal difference in all the group matches;
    e) higher number of goals scored in all the group matches;
    f) position in the UEFA national team coefficient ranking system (see Annex I,
    paragraph 1.2.2);
    g) fair play conduct of the teams (final tournament);
    h) drawing of lots.

Don't think Germany will be un motivated. They will want to make sure they top the group or atleast get a couple of quick goals to try and qualify as soon as possible.

They'll need a point to seal the first spot, indeed. Easy-does-it.

Oh, and Patinoz, what's with Gomez and not celebrating his goals?

Yeah but i can't see them going easy on Denmark thinking a point is guranteed. Denmark have everything to play for, won't be an easy game. Don't think Germany will do anything which could put them at risk of finishing second, or worse, third.

vCash
    quite frankly. germany sucks. gomez got absolutely slated after the portugal. sadly tv commentator mehmet scholl (from the new season on bayern reserve manager) critized him very harshly and kicked it all off. it's a disgrace whats happening to gomez here. i said it often enough, he scored the third most goals worldwide (only behind messi and cr7) in the last two seasons.

opening games are always hard. portugal is not a wank team. just look at all others like spain, france, italy, holland not managing a win.

gomez gave a good interview after the game saying basically he thought that he had a good start into the euros scoring the only goal to win us the game and then he gets absolutely smashed in the following days which puts incredibly pressure on him for the holland game.

again, its a disgrace. he now scored 11 goals in the last 12 matches for germany.

show me any player worldwide who scores as much as he does but gets torn apart in the press when he has one bad game. shameful. the number of people talking crap about him is making me incredibly mad.

What are their arguments for slating him? Lack of movement?

vCash
    yeah, that he supposedly doesnt run a lot. i dont see the point. he is the lone striker, he is not supposed to defend at our box.

he is a player type who needs to be passed to when he is in or around the box. he got world class movement in that area. he is not the guy you pass it to 30 meters in front of goal. he is not a guy whose home is the wings. he knows that so yeah, he doesnt run as much as a klose. he is standing where he needs to stand to score which is around the box. so if our midfield isnt great and not creating chances, he looks unfortunate at times since he doesnt get the ball and seems to be standing in a 10 meter radius.

and then there is the bullshit talk that he doesnt play good against big teams. he scored a goal and got a pen against real. he scored the only goal against portugal, he scored both goals against holland. i dont get it. but it doesnt matter. he can score 10 and win us the euro and the same shit gets said next season when he doesnt score for a game or two.

if klose doesnt score nobody cares. if gomez doesnt score he is shit.

22. Here's one hell of a stat for you!

Mario Gomez has been in possession of the ball for just 22 seconds at Euro 2012 and has scored 3 goals.
    Kids and Grown Ups Love Him So.....
    Click the signature to follow the career of our hero.

way oh way, way oh way, love that german chant,

6/4 was value as well for a team equipped to win the tournament against a team that privately (and sometimes not so privately) hate each other.

Van Bommel is the coach's son in law, Van Der Vaart is fuming that he is ahead of him in the selection.
    Huntelaar is jealous of RVP for the same reason.

Big egos and constant turmoil in the Holland camp has severely handicapped them at this tournament, a shame really but good for the betting men as the bookies still give good prices to beat them

Unless Holland start with the team they finished with tonight, I'll be backing Portugal to send them home without a point

But what about that takedown touch from Gomez with the little spin-a-roony to set himself for the first goal, high quality stiker-ing that was.
    Maybe he isn't involved in the game much at times but he does what he does with class and precision.
    NON Wib Accredited

vCash
    Impressed by Hummels again and Gomez 1st goal was amazing.

Dutch team doesn't look anything like the Team from 2010. They played too static, allowed Germans too much space.

Btw will today be goalfest day?