Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Good Players - Original Game

as Kenny Dalglish says, why don't you play Colucci? in for your midfield you could have bought Morten Gamst Pedersen for the left side, Alexander Farnerud for the right side and Mark Kerr to play in center. they are very cheap and with a midfield like this you can access champions league places easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke29 View Post
    as Kenny Dalglish says, why don't you play Colucci? in for your midfield you could have bought Morten Gamst Pedersen for the left side, Alexander Farnerud for the right side and Mark Kerr to play in center. they are very cheap and with a midfield like this you can access champions league places easily.
    Colucci is a good technical midfielder. Usually i change his role in "defender midfielder". Anyway i don't play him cause Vasari on the right wing is better than Colucci (more pace, more stamina, more cross, and finally more dribbling), in the middle i'd like more tackle and Colucci is a light player in this skill (Amor or Rossitto are better), the other central midfielder should has skills like: heading, jump and finalization (kamara changed in role has this skills).

I specify that the other central midfielder (on left central), in my own tactic (4-4-2 flat wi and wo), makes a lot of furtherance on goal than the other central midfielder. He attempts a lot of shot on goal; a tipical central midifielder that fit very well this role are: Ballack or Tim Cahill (AUS). The latter one obviously is cheaper. Kamara also guarantes more tackle, about 3,0 per game; Ballack and Cahill not enough.

Hasan Cetinkaya
    Giannis Chloros
    Spyros Vallas
    Catalin Cursaru
    Kasey Wehrman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sangutsu View Post
    Catalin Cursaru
    Shout!

Justin Walker from Exeter, perfect captain material and good enough at CM for any level of football
    Spoiler!

davidheard Unattached
    Lower leagues I always get Steve Palmer from Telford. Great at MC or DM

Hallo, i am looking for a defensive midfielder that made a lot of tackle playing as CC. Minimum 5 tackle per game.
    I have no much money so players like Vieira, Gattuso, Van Bommel are no cheap...

Can you suggest me any?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta View Post
    Hallo, i am looking for a defensive midfielder that made a lot of tackle playing as CC. Minimum 5 tackle per game.
    I have no much money so players like Vieira, Gattuso, Van Bommel are no cheap...

Can you suggest me any?
    Luke Guttridge, Dean Keates, Costinha, Ivan Hurtado. Try one of those

vCash
    Steve Thomson from Crystal Palace, Simon Rusk from Boston Utd, tho he gets injured a lot

Can you suggest me any?
    Last edited by bhnow; 08-05-13 at 03:42 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bhnow For This Useful Post:

vCash

Can you suggest me any?
    Tomi Gronlund at Trelleborg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenny Dalglish's Smile For This Useful Post:

i bought Hasan Cetinkaya yesterday always playing Serie A first season ODB with Modena.
    I try him as second CC in my flat 4-4-2, but he made only 2 tk per game. Colucci who he's better as technical midfielder than Cetinkaya made the same number of tk.

I think Guillermo Amor is better; he is free on startgame but it is not sure to buy him. I hope to buy Assane N'Dyae on January, cause now he is just joyining Shaktar. I think 5.0 or more Takle have to be guaranteed with N'Dyae.

Brutil Hose great striker nets about 30-40 a season available free on .68 patch. hes Dutch

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redarmy990 For This Useful Post:

This thread is lacking somewhat in goalkeepers - David Dei has been a personal favourite (.68)

Turkish Players ;

Hakan Sukur (He's a Legend ! )

Umit Karan

Rustu Recber

vCash
    Demba Traore SC at Enfield, will cost about 20k after one season

Fabio Liverani (DMC)- Perugia*
    David Mendes da Silva (DC/DMC)- Sparta Rotterdam*
    Youssouf Hersi (AM/FLC)- Ajax*
    Ifeani Udeze (SW/DC)- PAOK
    Richie Wellens (MC)- Crewe*
    Morten Duelund (MC)- AGF
    Bruno (AM/FC)- Gremio
    David Klimek (SW/DC)- Fortuna Sittard
    Suat Usta (DC)- PSV
    Marius Niculae (SC)- Sporting Portugal
    Roman Trepachkin (AMR)- Shakhtar Soligorsk
    Artem Chelyadinski (SW/D/DMC)- Dinamo Minsk
    Sergey Kovalchuk (DMLC)- Dinamo Minsk*

And keep an eye out for the regens of Gus Poyet and Aron Winter!

*= The best of the best

vCash
    John Paul King - DC - St. James's Gate

vCash
    Kind of my dreamsquad with the original database, don't say this is the best team. But a team with lovely players for me

Dream Squads is a nice idea

Mine would be slightly different, some good names there though (not many better than Tsigalko, Bakircioglu, Young-Pyo, Farnerud or Ze Roberto)

vCash
    Matt Hill from Bristol City is a fabulous defender. Another bristolian talent, Danny Boxall at Rovers, is also great at every level.

Dream Squads is a cool idea

The original database on mac is not the same as PC. The mac version no longer works on non-Power PC architecture and so I was driven to Bootcamp my mac.

As the database is different, I refuse to play the original game and now only play with the new updates.

Trond Fredrick Ludvigsen was unbelievable and cost nothing.
    Vitali Kutuzov was the best player I ever used in the game. I even saw him live, when he scored for Belarus to beat us 1-0 at Hampden a number of years ago.

Collins Osunwa SC (great)
    Tallan Martin SC (perfect, one of a kind)
    Marcelo Alejandro de Souza DMC (the best DMC along with Kaluzny)
    Also:
    Abubakari Yakubu
    Ricardo Quaresma
    Dejan Robnik
    Mike Duff
    Fabian Estoyanoff
    ...and much more but I can't remember.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinsuz View Post
    Kind of my dreamsquad with the original database, don't say this is the best team. But a team with lovely players for me
    CR7

Luis Andrade

Here is a cheap and excellent DM-R/C : Luis ANDRADE. He starts at Benfica B in ODB v3.9.68, I got him for 210K and a wage of 1,300/w.

In my first season with Setubal he finished with an average rating of 7.80 (ranked 5th of Primeira Liga) and was by far Liga's best tackler with a whopping 5.7 tck/game.

vCash
    Good find! There are quite a few bargains to be had from Portuguese B teams in the first season if you don't have a huge budget

vCash
    Also Traianos Dellas and Inge Haugland Tront will do.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast